Among the contents available, there are statistics and studies on IP performed by INPI and news published on the media.
The IP Observatory aims to:
- follow and analyse the performance of the industrial property system, through the production of statistics
- collect, work and share the information
- increase data or supplementary information collection that are not available at the source
- develop studies and empirical investigations, in collaboration with scientific and academic institutions that may substantiate, guide and enhance the public policies
- edit and difuse publications resulting from its activity or from another source, like masters or phD theses.