To any user it is granted the access to the service of consultation of information on Industrial Property that is in the INPI website in the following terms.
- The contents included in this Website may be subject of exclusive Intellectual Property rights owned by INPI or other entities. It is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, modify, display, transmit or disclose, in any form or for any purpose, the contents of this Website, as well as intangible goods that are subject to exclusive rights.
- The materials on this webpage are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. In the broadest sense permissible under applicable law, INPI disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. INPI does not guarantee that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that these defects will be corrected, or that the INPI Webpages or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. INPI does not guarantee or make representations related to the use, or results of the use, of the materials in this Webpage in terms of their quality, adequacy, accuracy, fidelity, security, or in other aspects.
- INPI provides hyperlinks to other Internet and World Wide Web pages. Since INPI does not exercise control over these Webpages, it cannot be held responsible for the availability of such external Webpages or responsible for any content, publicity, goods, or other materials that may be found on such webpages. The links to these webpages are provided solely for the convenience of the user and by accessing them, you act under your own responsibility. In addition, INPI is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available through such web pages.
- Information on any content or services on the Website may be modified by INPI without prior notice, at any time, if there have been changes in its legal assumptions or in INPI's own interest, in order to guarantee the quality and effectiveness of the public service provided through the Internet.
- INPI does not respond for faults in the Internet network outside the servers and direct services of its responsibility. However, there may be an interruption in the provision of the service due to the need to carry out maintenance or any other type of change in the data network.
- The information obtained through the search functions on this webpage does not serve as legal proof of the situation or existence of Industrial Property Rights, excludes elements that have not yet reached the legal phase of advertising and are measured at the reference dates indicated. INPI, however, is careful that information, with these limitations, is as accurate and as close as possible to that contained in its internal Databases.
- The information obtained through the search functions on this webpage does not serve as a notification date to procedural parties, nor as proof of publication in the Industrial Property Bulletin and cannot be substituted in any way for the means for these foreseen in the applicable legislation and in the Industrial Property Code.
- INPI cannot guarantee the completeness of the information obtained through the search functions provided in its online services, for the purpose of determining priority, novelty, prior art or similar situations, without prejudice to the effort made so that the content be as complete as possible and it is therefore recommended to consult other databases or other sources of information to complement the information obtained (Examples: European Patent Organisation Database - Espacenet; Database of the Intellectual Property Institute of the European Union - eSearch plus; Database of the World Intellectual Property Organisation - ROMARIN (Trademarks, etc.).